NILD is an international non-profit teacher training organization that builds competence and confidence for educators.
BECOME A PROFESSIONALLY CERTIFIED EDUCATIONAL THERAPIST
Learn how to unlock student potential through an individualized, therapeutic approach.
The goal of NILD Educational Therapy® is to help students develop tools of independent learning in the classroom and in life. Believing that all students can learn and that the brain is open to modification at all stages of development, we provide direct and focused educational treatment for cognitive systems that are weak and vulnerable.
Attend our research-based, graduate-level training courses to become an NILD Educational Therapist.
NILD is always seeking to train more therapists to meet the high demand for educational therapy in schools and private practices worldwide.
VIEW THE UPCOMING DATES AND VENUES AVAILABLE
NILD Educational Therapy
NILD Educational Therapy Level 1 : Online 7 October to 3 November 2019 and Residency week 8-13 December 2019 in Cape Town and Johannesburg (depending on applications) and in KZN online 5 August 2019- 01 September 2019 and Residency 22-27 September 2019
|NILD Educational Therapy Level 2: TBA
|NILD Educational Therapy Level 3: Online 7th October to 3rd November 2019 and Residency week 9th-13th December 2019 – venue dependent on applications
Rx for Discovery Math 27 & 28 July (KZN) & 25-26 Sep 2019 (CT)
|Rx for Discovery Reading 31 May to 2 June (Underberg) & 7-9 June 2019 (Hillcrest)
Search and Teach Training 25-29 September 2019 (CT/JHB)
Rx for Discovery Writing 4th – 5th July 2019 – CT
BECOME A MEMBER OF NILD (FOR THERAPISTS)
We would love you to join our NILD community and offer some great benefits.
- Paid-up members will be listed on the website (as Active, Non-active or Associate).
- Students will be referred to them.
- They will be allowed to attend Workshops, Mini-conferences and Area Support Groups.
- They will receive communication from the PST regarding NILD-SA.
- They will have access to libraries of CD’s, DVD’s and books. Copies of CD’s and DVD’s for each centre will be made available, and the Therapists can loan these at a cost of R10 per item. Each Area Support Group would run this facility like a book club.