Access to restricted professional content is available to members only. If you would like to know more about becoming a member, the benefits and the costs, please click here. This form below allows you to access online content with your membership but you need to be a member and have filled in the membership form to register for the site.
Login with your login details below.
- Paid-up members will be listed on the website (as Active, Non-active or Associate).
- Students will be referred to them.
- They will be allowed to attend Workshops, Mini-conferences and Area Support Groups.
- They will receive communication from the PST regarding NILD-SA.
- They will have access to libraries of CD’s, DVD’s and books. Copies of CD’s and DVD’s for each centre will be made available, and the Therapists can loan these at a cost of R10 per item. Each Area Support Group would run this facility like a book club.
- Members will receive one free Webinar per year (which NILD-SA will purchase)